Pin This

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Rituals

So is it unusual to spend half the day Saturday and all day Sunday watching nothing but Baseball and football on TV? And when there's not a game on, watching the highlight reels? Oh and lets not mention the "Fantasy Football"?

Ok now don't get me wrong - I don't mind watching the occasional game now and then but really enough is enough! Yes I could go in the other room and watch something else but were is the Family in that? So here I sit hating my TV.

I would just love to have a quiet night with no TV. Is that weird? Maybe my thoughts are more entertaining?

Well I think I will go start on the fleece blankets for the NICU at the U of U hospital. Anything but FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...