Pin This

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mock Sourdough

Many of you may have now heard about the website Pinterest - when I was writing my blog the other day I searched Pinterest to see what they had to say about sourdough. I came across this recipe and wanted to see how it compares.  Mock Sourdough. Today I decided that bread sticks sounded good to go along with Spaghetti for dinner. I followed this recipe and added some variations, chopped Parmesan cheese, and some chopped garlic. I kneaded these in after the 1st raise, then shaped them into bread sticks.



I topped them with some more Parmesan cheese (grated). Baked them according to the recipe. They turned out marvelously, and tasted wonderful. I will make these again!
Thank you,  Nicole!

Have fun Cookin'
Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. So glad they worked out for you! I love your variation on the recipe. I'm so glad that I (and Pinterest) could inspire you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...