Pin This

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bacon Ranch Chicken Rolls

As I pondered today what to fix for dinner, racking my brain, what did I have in the freezer, pretty sure that I had chicken, that is where I started my meal.

Bacon Ranch Chicken Rolls
3 cans refrigerator biscuits
2 lbs chicken cooked and chopped into bite size pieces
1 C Parmesan cheese
1 C mozzarella
1 (8oz) pkg of Cream Cheese cubed
2 cloves of garlic minced (for ease I use the bottled pre-minced)
8 small green onions chopped
2 stalks of celery diced
2 Tbsp fresh (curly) parsley
1 envelope Ranch Dressing
1 lb Bacon cooked till crispy and crumbled

Combine all ingredients except the biscuits. Roll out biscuits till flat, place a scoop of filling in the center of the biscuit and seal. Place in 2 well greased 12" ovens, bake at 350 degree for 20-25 minutes

To take this outdoors - Pre-cook your chicken and bacon - or for that fact you could prepare your filling and just keep it in the cooler - when your ready to eat - flatten the biscuits, stuff and bake. These are a lot like hot pockets so.... experiment with the meats - try Ham instead of chicken.....

Left overs - if you have any are great the next day for lunch.

Have fun cookin'
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...