Pin This

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Turkey Leftover Recipe - Enchiladas


Ok - sorry this took so long to post - I really don't have turkey left overs a week and a half later. :o) Thank heavens.

Turkey / Chicken Enchiladas 

2 to 2 1/2 C Chopped up cooked turkey or chicken (leftover from Thanksgiving or leftover rotisserie chicken, you could even use canned chicken (not my favorite though)

Mix together:
1 pint sour cream
2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 small can diced green chilies (4oz) (if you like things hot you can add a 7oz can - I'm kind of a wimp)
Grate 2 lbs. cheese (we like Colby Jack)

Homestyle tortilla shells

Place a layer of  turkey/chicken, then sour cream sauce, and a little cheese in each tortilla and roll up. Place rolled up enchilada in 9x13 pan. Fill pan with enchiladas and then smother them with the rest of the sour cream sauce. Top with the rest of the cheese.

Bake 350 for 30-40 min. Makes 12 enchiladas (depends on how full you fill them)

This recipe can be doubled and frozen for a later date. 

Sorry my camera is not working I will post a picture as soon as I can.

Another great use for Turkey leftover is the Stuffed Croissants  recipe I posted back in June  - just substitute the turkey for the chicken.  Mmmmm tasty. 

Have fun cookin'
Cyndi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...