Pin This

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey/Chicken Stuffing Casserole

I love Thanksgiving to be able to spend time with loved ones, give thanks for all our many blessings, and to cook. One of those things I am thankful for is "left overs". However, one can only eat Turkey sandwiches for so many days in a row..... Here is one way we like, to use up some of those Thanksgiving leftovers, I also like to use this same recipe with leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.


Turkey Stuffing Casserole

1 box stove top stuffing (prepared as packaged)
2 C shredded Swiss cheese
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
1 can evaporated milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
3-4 C chopped, cooked turkey/chicken






Place turkey/chicken in the bottom of a 3 quart casserole dish. 


Mix soup and milk together and pour over the turkey/chicken. 


Next layer the cubed the cream cheese and shredded Swiss cheese. Then top with the stuffing, and bake @ 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. 

This is one of my family's favorites after Thanksgiving. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I am so thankful to have the ability to share with all of you some of my family's favorites. 

Have fun cookin'
Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...